Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights on Display 2013

MikeZ

Here is my display video for 2013. This year's show features a few new favorite songs, as well as couple past favorites! Frosty has been replaced with one of my new Season's Greeters animatronics, joining the original cast of characters. The music was selected earlier this year, and programming began the end of September, after a bunch of new snowmen were shipped out to perform in other parts of the country!

This will be my 14th display/show in Sherman Oaks, preceded by approx. 25 years of displays in St. John, IN. The year's have flown by! I hope you enjoy this year's show, and I hope you can make it by if you're in the LA area.

Mike, I have followed your posts here and on PC for many years and this is by far the best. Those animatronics kick some nice touch there (to keep it clean ;))

IMHO, you have won the "Christmas Light Fight" award (a new series on this year). P.S. You need to enter your display!!!

And the music/vocals/video to the sequences was awesome!!!

Job very well done!!!

GREAT SHOW! As always Mike over the top.

Thank you Melvin!

Mike, I have followed your posts here and on PC for many years and this is by far the best. Those animatronics kick some nice touch there (to keep it clean ;))

IMHO, you have won the "Christmas Light Fight" award (a new series on this year). P.S. You need to enter your display!!!

And the music/vocals/video to the sequences was awesome!!!

Job very well done!!!

Thank you Tom! I was contacted by them last year and this year, but they tape in October and I would never be ready by then. Also, I'm not the best on camera, which is probably why I'm an editor.  :)

• The topic was locked