Light-O-Rama Forums

My Mr. Christmas Show

Fatmatx28

Have NO SHAME using MR. C. Many, many, many of us started with it. It is the animated lighting gateway drug. Use it with pride.

• Like 1

Ok, so here is a suggestion.  Add some mini trees in the center.  Mr C. does have some chase parts to it and having some mini trees will help focus the display.  You've got the right idea splitting up the channels to cover large areas that are not necessarily connected to one another by light strings.  I had a Mr C. three years ago and split it into 24 different elements.  (4 elements per channel each in a different area of my home.)  Getting those elements in place will help you when you get your first LOR controller up and running.  It will make it easier to setup your first year, when you've had a little MR. C practice.  I went from 16 channels to 32 channels to 64 channels all in my first year.  Now my display incorporates two homes.  (I control my neighbors equipment) and has 112 channels.  All in two years, quite a jump.  Once you get started, you won't want to stop.  Good luck!!!

I, too, succumbed to the gateway drug of a Mr. Christmas-like controller. I am now completely addicted to LOR, with no plans of joining any 12 step programs to break me of the habit!

• The topic was locked