Light-O-Rama Forums

Video of two Songs

wbaker4

Thanks very much!  

I hope you watched the video in full-screen mode.  There is a LED matrix in the middle of the wreath on the house that has approx. 10,000 RGB LEDs in it.   It's home-built using off-the-shelf parts, and is new for this year!  Everyone that has come to the house to see the show loves it.  Videos shown on the matrix are sequenced using a interface to the LOR controllers I built.

Merry Christmas!

Walt

• 10 months later...

Well I thought I had an original but as hard as it is to see in the video I know exactly the video you are showing. I found it maybe 2 years ago...Santa in Radio City 3D....

I run video as well and that's a big hit at our show....Great display by the way!

Well I thought I had an original but as hard as it is to see in the video I know exactly the video you are showing. I found it maybe 2 years ago...Santa in Radio City 3D....

I run video as well and that's a big hit at our show....Great display by the way!

Thanks!

That's the one (Radio City Santa)!

I am in the process of setting everything up.  I am adding a few new things including RGB LEDs around all of the windows and a few other lighting effects.

Adding a few new songs including a two songs from Frozen along with the video for the songs.

Edited by wbaker4

Are you copying me?    LOL   kidding I only did one Video from Frozen. Be interesting to see how you use your matrix for the video......

• The topic was locked