Light-O-Rama Forums

Opening Song

Mike G

I've been using LOR for a few seasons but this year I decided to try some pixels.  I wish I had access to a video camera but I don't so I used my Galaxy S4.  This is my first time in the six years of doing an animated display that I've posted a video on the forum.  I don't know how or if I can post a video so I'll post the link.  Thanks in advance for watching.

https://vimeo.com/81563298

Mike, that was super cool.

You need to find someone with a video camera to show off you work. And I need to come by and see it in person.

Great job!!!

Looks great, love how your pixel tree flows, instead of just flashing morphs and such. I use that same song for the opening of my Halloween show. Love ELP

That is excellent! I'm also a big ELP fan - saw them live once. I've thought about using this song for years. Nice to see it done.

I love getting ideas from the great sequence people post here. I use Yello's "Oh Yeah" from Ferris Bueller's Day off to end my Halloween show ---along with the bits of Ferris talking during the credits. I'm gonna have to add this to my Halloween and Christmas shows. What a great way to start the show! Oh, and your sequencing is excellent!

• The topic was locked