Light-O-Rama Forums

Shout out

dougd

I just want to give a BIG thanks to ItsMeBobO. MIIP is working perfectly this year, the changes you made were perfect. Importation saved me so much time right before the season started.  Just wanted to say thanks for all you do that makes our light shows just a little bit brighter.

Thanks Doug.  You are welcome.      Your display is testing MIIP again this year.   Its using 25% of resources for the last 10 days.   Your extra large playlist sure makes the mysql server spin! 

Last years overload had me generating some statistics.   16 million queries in 10 days for the 15 sites active this year.

miipActivity1210.jpg

I will have to jump in and second that!!  This is my first year using miip and I was about to pull my hair (what little I have left) out trying to set it up at the last minute.  BobO was unbelievably helpful.  He answered every e-mail in record time, and when that didn't work he talked to me directly and helped me figure it all out.  So again, I can't say enough about BobO and all he does for the folks in this addiction...I mean hobby!  Thanks Again!!

Also, forgot to add, miip works flawlessly and is a very cool addition to the show!!

• The topic was locked