Light-O-Rama Forums

Hello All!

gannhometech

Hey guys, excited to have my first Christmas light show. I purchased a basic license for a16 channel controller. I've got everything setup and working, I purchased a sequence from the online store just because I wanted to go ahead and get my feet wet.

The one question I have. How do I keep all channels on at 100% in between shows? So the scenario I have setup is, the show is scheduled to play every hour but how do I keep the lights on in between shows. Right now I have to go back into hardware utility and click 'lights on' then turn hardware utility off for each show.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give to a newbie.

Do an "animation" and have it scheduled for the time after your show

Or start sequencing some songs :). Congats and welcome btw

Did you buy a modifiable sequence?

yes as stated above make an animation light sequence with all lights on then when you go to the show editor and show scheduler not the simple show builder just add the lights on sequence before and after your show and have it loop repeatedly until the time specified (and for an all on sequence you can make it as long or short as you want) just have a separate shows during the night with only the lights on sequence from 4pm-5pm and then a separate show for the animation for 5pm-5:30pm then lights on for 5:30pm-6:30pm etc.....