Light-O-Rama Forums

first year show videos

bhunt240

Finally got a few videos of my first ever lor and christmas light show, we have been in our house a little less than a year now. I went out on a limb and bought a controller to see how id like it before I went overboard lol anf now iv already built 2- 8' tall candy cane spinners and purchased a controller im just awaiting the snow and ice to melt enough to get on the roof!!

Anyways heres a few videos I have more to the show but this gives you an idea of how I sequence and my take on all of it

16 channels all led

Blue house outlines

Fire sticks pure white

Mini trees pure white

Dont be to harsh on me lol I bought the software and controller in late November and worked non stop to get it done and actually fired it up the night of thanksgiving but iv still been sequencing and adding to the show!

Big thanks to everyone on here and all the knowledge on these forums!

Already have plans for next year and already mapped out the 96 channels and running a few test sequences on all the new items ill be adding

*All commercial LEDs on the house and windows and doors (Red/Green/Blue strands)

*4- 7ch 10' long arches

*wire my 7ch firesticks with individual channels to make them chase instead of the plain (off/on)

*adding stars ontop of the 4 firesticks

*snow flakes cascading across the roof or down the fascia of the house in between the windows

*And hopefully a mega tree on 2 dedicated controllers

Looks good.  This is my first year at this and I think yours looks wonderful.  Can't wait to see all those goodies you have planned for next year!  Oh my sounds awesome! 

Looks good. This is my first year at this and I think yours looks wonderful. Can't wait to see all those goodies you have planned for next year! Oh my sounds awesome!

Thanks!

• The topic was locked