Light-O-Rama Forums

need help on LOR Verifier

stanward

I clicked on the "Help" button in the LOR verifier and get an error. I want to know how to use (and understand) the darn thing.

I ran the Verifier on my entire schedule and got many errors, but want to know more about them and how to fix them.

1. I get an error in RED that says: Sequence file cannot be loaded.

2. I get a massive amount of errors in ORANGE that says: Channel is completely off.

I click on the "Save" button, but nothing happens. Is there a way I can save these logs?

Stan

You should be getting a pop-up asking you where you want to save the file and the file name.

It defaults to your LOR directory, so look there and see if you see a new text file there. BTW, that directory is usually c:\users\<user name>\documents\light-o-rama

LOR is screwing up then. It didn't ask me where to save the file. I couldn't even cancel the Verifier.

I checked the LOR directory and no file was found.

Stan

Crap, I figured it out.

I needed to apply the 4GB patch to the LOR Verifier program for it to run all the way through properly.

Once the patch was applied, it not only completed Verifying the entire show, but it also was able to load every sequence (and not have any errors). So it only returned warnings.