Light-O-Rama Forums

2013 Santa's Surf Shop

Box on Rails

Here is one of my completed sequences on my little house. Thanks to the good people at www.holidaycoro.com/ for the faces. I won them in 2012s sequencing contest and this is the first year they are up and running at my house. This video was taken last night from inside my truck. the FM transmitter is working excellent this year. If anyone is interested in this sequence I will share it with you to demonstrate how precise my Face sync animation is. I am a armature animator and take pride in the smallest of details so look closely and you will see that I make the faces really look like they are singing. this year I am sharing some of my sequences but  plan on starting a web page in early 2014 to sale my work and I will be reasonable in price. I also plan on doing custom faces sequencing too. enojy and have a happy holiday all

Kenny Jure

kwjure@gmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGp4sGBQlrc

Big Baby. I'll take some picture when I get home later this week an email them to you with the sequence. 

arches...very nice and bright!...........

Yes they are bright. I was going to dim them down a little but rather then spend all that time editing each sequence I'm going all RGB next year. 

• Like 1

Big Baby. I'll take some picture when I get home later this week an email them to you

Any luck with those pictures?

Just got in yesterday. I'll get on the roof when the sun come up later and take the pics. basicly it's just an A frame setup on the peak of the roof. you'll see. I'll send the stuff later today. 

Just got in yesterday. I'll get on the roof when the sun come up later and take the pics. basicly it's just an A frame setup on the peak of the roof. you'll see. I'll send the stuff later today. 

Thanks!

• The topic was locked