Light-O-Rama Forums

Did Someone Say "The Fox by Ylvis"?

George Simmons

No one has barfed on the street in front of the house yet while or following the playing of this song.

But then, the season is still early...

• Like 1

It's gotta make wonder though..... do they have nightmares that night? Like wearing a fox costume and bouncing around? :lol:

Well I would keep the street clean up crew on standby either way. ;)

But, how many times did you throw up sequencing that?  I think i would have shoved an icepick through my ear if I had to listen to that song enough to sequence it.  LOL.

Nice job on this instant holiday classic.

My guess is that George decided to end it just before the icepick went through his ears.  Either that or the wastebasket next to the computer was getting full from breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

See - I told you guys the sequence had something for everyone - kids love it because I'm a cool dude for doing the song, and adults like it because the song ends just as they feel the bile starting to creep up their throats.

See - I told you guys the sequence had something for everyone - kids love it because I'm a cool dude for doing the song, and adults like it because the song ends just as they feel the bile starting to creep up their throats.

True! Something for everyone! Nice! My kids begged me to do this song, I couldn't, drove me crazy!

I would love it. I am doing a mix of snippets from some top 40 songs, and this is the last one I have left. It's funny, because I did almost the exact same thing as you- playing just enough and having the record scratch at the end. Really funny to see someone else with a similar idea.

joshualowe@gmail.com

George, I asked for a copy of that sequence in a PM.

I plan to shorten it even more to around the 44 second mark. I can't take any more than that. :lol:

George that was well done :) I personally was stuck on the face, loved the effects you did throughout that song, made it tolerable! thanks for sharing

• The topic was locked