Light-O-Rama Forums

First Video of 2013, 2nd Year LOR

shampooshiper

Here the first video I finished for this year, so thought I would share it with everyone.  This is our second year using LOR.  This one is My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) by Fall Out Boy (I know it's not a Christmas Song, but all of our others are!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2HQffTRlvo

The Christmas tree on the right is a small spiral tree.  I was going to go bigger, but ran out of time this year.  It is 7 feet tall.  The frame is made out of pvc.  It has 16 100 ct strands of mini lights doubled up and back and each strand is on its own channel.  If you search the forums for spiral tree or weber tree you will find tons of info and videos.  I found a video on youtube showing how to build the pvc frame for my small version.

The Christmas tree on the right is a small spiral tree.  I was going to go bigger, but ran out of time this year.  It is 7 feet tall.  The frame is made out of pvc.  It has 16 100 ct strands of mini lights doubled up and back and each strand is on its own channel.  If you search the forums for spiral tree or weber tree you will find tons of info and videos.  I found a video on youtube showing how to build the pvc frame for my small version.

Thanks for this

• The topic was locked