Light-O-Rama Forums

Suparstar add-on issue

jasontynes

Hey guys- tis the season....

I recently purchased the Superstar add-on software (24CCR). I don't remember it ever asking me the existing name or key for my current software (Standard 3.1.4). So when the purchase was complete, I received a new name and key which allows me to use Superstar, with the demo only for Showtime. I'm sure I need to contact LOR, but that seems very hard right about now (I've emailed for 2 weeks and called quite a bit). I know they are probably swamped over there, but I'd love to get this working. My display from last year (80 channels) is working, but the CCR tree is just sitting there. Any ideas?

TIA

Jason

Superstar is an add-on to your regular license. Sounds like you didn't purchase the SSE add-on with the same email address as your original license purchase.

Put in a ticket at the help desk. Be sure to give them your old license key and email address along with your new license key and email address. They can help get things corrected. (And this time of year, the help desk is probably the quickest way to reach them.)

Superstar is an add-on to your regular license. Sounds like you didn't purchase the SSE add-on with the same email address as your original license purchase.

Put in a ticket at the help desk. Be sure to give them your old license key and email address along with your new license key and email address. They can help get things corrected. (And this time of year, the help desk is probably the quickest way to reach them.)

You are correct. I did use a different email. Thank you for reminding me. I submitted a ticket, so now it's the waiting game.

Thank you very much for prompt response, and have a great holiday!

JT