Light-O-Rama Forums

Just thought i'd say hi

BobClaus

New to the scene this year. Just thought I'd say hi and put the name out there. I have purchased two 16 channel controllers from a previous owner. I am only using one this year to get a quick (small) start. will post video later.

Merry Christmas

Bobby Price

Welcome Bob

It's good you started out with one controller to give yourself time to learn and such.

Yes, post a video when you get a chance.

And again, welcome aboard this crazy mess.

Tom

Welcome Bob

It's good you started out with one controller to give yourself time to learn and such.

Yes, post a video when you get a chance.

And again, welcome aboard this crazy mess.

Tom

And Merry Christmas to you too.

Welcome. As one newbie to another...beware...this is a very addictive hobby.

Merry Christmas and looking forward to seeing your video.

-Paul

• Like 1

Welcome to this exciting hobby. I'm also a newbie with two controllers and already thinking about purchasing two more controllers. This is very addictive.

Jim

Also "welcome" to the madness otherwise known as the world of blinky-flashy lights! Prepare to open your checkbook :) Not a cheap hobby but fun to accomplish and the payoff is seeing/hearing the ooh-ahhs when you light up for the first time.

the payoff is seeing/hearing the ooh-ahhs when you light up for the first time.

Meaning, your own ooh-ahhs as well. :)

At least is was for me. ;)

But mine wasn't quite ooh-ahh. It was more like holy sh!t. That kicks butt. B)

And that's when the payoff started for me. :D

Also "welcome" to the madness otherwise known as the world of blinky-flashy lights! Prepare to open your checkbook :) Not a cheap hobby but fun to accomplish and the payoff is seeing/hearing the ooh-ahhs when you light up for the first time.

Unless you wake up at 1:00am New Years Day & Hit the sales! 

Good to hear from you guys. I did a hi def video, so I will have to do another with lower quality so I can post it.

• 3 weeks later...

My first show

. 1250 Lights one control box 16 channels. I know you can do a lot more with 16 channels, but I am learning. Bigger next year for sure. The wife is all in!!! Yeh us.

You are on a really good start, CONGRATULATIONS ! as atver says..... sales, it;s the way to go for purchases.

Merry Christmas !

Greg

Thanks Guys. I am already in the planning stages. Does any one know the best place to get bulk mini LED's? I am estimating at least 2 dozen boxes or more of reds, blues, greens, clear.