Light-O-Rama Forums

Mini Director Show Length

ryankernz

Any reason why my show would stop running on my mini-director after 10 minutes?   I have a show that consist of 3 sequences totaling about 15 minutes, but no matter what order I put them in it cuts out a 10 minutes and go back to the beginning of my show. 

I am running my show (which consists of 3 sequences) and my show is set to run continuously from 5p-10p.  It does that just fine, however the problem is that after 10 minutes into my show (which lasts 15 minutes), it will stop and go back to the beginning.

I've tried to put the sequences in different order, and it doesn't matter...after 10 minutes it goes back to the beginning.   Any suggestions?

Any reason why my show would stop running on my mini-director after 10 minutes?   I have a show that consist of 3 sequences totaling about 15 minutes, but no matter what order I put them in it cuts out a 10 minutes and go back to the beginning of my show. 

There used to be a limit of 10 minutes for any single show, but the limit was removed with the latest firmware update.

I think the latest is 4.22

Check here: http://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/mDC_MP3_V4-22.lhx