Light-O-Rama Forums

WOW!

Premier

Well I started last year in January programming on the free LOR software, bought nearly 10, 000 LED lights and 2 16 channel controllers during the summer sale. Spent untold hours away from the family locked away doing sequences and tonight the whole family finally got to see everything all lit up!!! All I can say is WOW! It is way too cool. My wife ( who is very understanding and gave me just a little grief over spending this much money and so much time on "Christmas Lights". After about 15 minutes into the show she turned to me and said : Honey, you need to buy a couple more controllers".  

I knew I was getting addicted, now I am truly a LOR Junkie...cant wait to get a video camera and post some of my work...Am so excited.

• Like 1

It's not our fault... I'm sure we tried to warn you off.  Apparently you didn't listen, so don't expect any sympathy now that you're on that slippery slope. 

If you play your cards right, next year, after a couple more controllers (and maybe even one more that you get for a spare but end up using since it's already there) she'll stand outside on opening night and say the same thing.

Congrats! 

Its always good when the wife say "you need to get some more controllers". My wife said same thing the other night during 1st test run, "and more arches and a spiral tree" she added....