Light-O-Rama Forums

SANDEVICES E682 JUMPERS?

zanclus

I  would like  to   add some more DMX and   have a  cluster free on my  E682  from the  instructions it  says  to install   a  jumper on the  correct  pins  for that  cluster  at J22.  I located the J22 and  sot  understand   that  pins to  jump an I see   numbers 1-4 and  3 pins  for  each  number.  One  pin is  outside   the  black rectangles of each  number. Do I  remove  the   rectangle and  up install it  over  the  outside pin along  with the  pin   below it?  (which  was  inside the   rectangle  before I remove  it).  My eyesight is  not the  best and  want to  make  sure  I am  doing the  correct  thing  before  I  do it... Thanks for  any  help  John

I  would like  to   add some more DMX and   have a  cluster free on my  E682  from the  instructions it  says  to install   a  jumper on the  correct  pins  for that  cluster  at J22.  I located the J22 and  sot  understand   that  pins to  jump an I see   numbers 1-4 and  3 pins  for  each  number.  One  pin is  outside   the  black rectangles of each  number. Do I  remove  the   rectangle and  up install it  over  the  outside pin along  with the  pin   below it?  (which  was  inside the   rectangle  before I remove  it).  My eyesight is  not the  best and  want to  make  sure  I am  doing the  correct  thing  before  I  do it... Thanks for  any  help  John

jumpers_zpsdf8b18df.jpg

There should only be two pins for each number/cluster.  The jumper is currently just on one pin. Just move it over to jump the two pins.

I have the E682 all set up and running. Looks like all sequences are running correctly. Only thing I noticed was before show started the 27 channel controller connected to the E682 has all but the 1st strip lite. Is this normal? Once show starts all is fine. On the E682 com fig. page I have cluster 4 set to DMX 60 channels universe 6 start channel 1.