Light-O-Rama Forums

Which License?

ken collins

How do you tell if a license has superstar attached to it? I've got a file of all my LOR license's, and can't tell which one has superstar? Had to wipe my computer  a while back, and not sure I entered the right license from my file, when I re-registered LOR

Go here and retrieve your license.

The system allows on license per email address. Thus, in theory, you only have one license. When you retrieve your license, it will tell you what you are licensed for.

If you do have multiple licenses (with multiple email addresses!) then you would need to retrieve each one to see which one is which.

Thanks Don, didn't solve the issue I was having. I'm running 3.9, with 5 networks and can only pick up net normal. the other networks are all ccr's, and can be found and tested in the hardware utility. I've added new rs485hs adapters, and confirmed network settings throughout. Tried playing in the SE, and had play lights checked, but only net normal lights.  Think'n its gotta be a configuration issue, and I'm missing something. Any idea?

Does "confirmed network settings throughout" mean you've run the LOR Network Utility, and verified the networks are configured properly?

Also, if you get a "Is this the comm port to be used for shows" when opening the HWU ... DO NOT say yes. Otherwise, you blowout (or severely impact) your network configurations.

Have you enabled the schedule and tested that way yet?