Light-O-Rama Forums

options wanted

Papa6058

Would it be okay to buy my wife a wench for her Hammer for Christmas. I really need her to have one for erecting and taking down my mega tree

Hummer not hammer! Spell check plus no edit!

Hummer not hammer! Spell check plus no edit!

Why would you buy your wife a "wench" ???  I thought that is what guys did.  Did you mean a "winch" for her jeep???  Nope, not going any farther with this post! :P   Good luck!!

I've seen a lot of understanding wife stories in my years here but yours takes first place hands down Papa.

Sign me up for the wench and hummer also.  Sounds exactly like what I need right now with first light tomorrow at 5:30 PM.

LOL I am going live at 5:45pm crossing my fingers. I have tested everything along the way and was all set. While doing a full show test last night my transmitter (borrowed from Santas Helper Thank you!) the sound would be fine then faded where you could hardly hear it at all. Today I moved it and mounted it and all is great! I want no surprises this year especially a wench in my wifes Hummer!

Papa

It's a magical time of year, you never know. Mostly likely the wench would be mounted where the winch should be!

Papa

• The topic was locked