Light-O-Rama Forums

how to enable the show

coralfishg

alright i have watched the video that lor has on how to run your show (

) .. the problem im running into is that i don't have a light bulb at the bottom right of my screen.. is there a way to make it appear, or another way to enable the show.. when i first installed the software a few months ago, i do think i remember the bulb being down there, but now it's gone..  thanks for any help guys..

jason

Open the control panel. That will give you your red bulb. Then right click for options...

The Light O Rama Control panel

thank you guys for trying to help me.. when i go to start, then all programs, light o rama, there is no lor tray.. i have diagnostics, hardware, help, network config, online registry, schedule editor,  sequence editor, servo dog editor, show editor, simple show builder, superstar, verifier, and visulizer...  john were do i find the control panel..

lol.. awww the joy of having children..  i have a 5 year old that has access to my computer from time to time.. so i decided to check out the garbage can to see if by chance it was in there.. sure enough there just happened to be a lor control panel folder in there.. ta da, all fixed.. lol

thank you very much guys..

jason

thank you guys for trying to help me.. when i go to start, then all programs, light o rama, there is no lor tray.. i have diagnostics, hardware, help, network config, online registry, schedule editor,  sequence editor, servo dog editor, show editor, simple show builder, superstar, verifier, and visulizer...  john were do i find the control panel..

Go to Start button and type Control in the search box. Does "Light-o-rama Control Panel" show up? You might have accidentally moved the shortcut (link) in the main Light-o-Rama menu.