Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Sequence Help

vcardoza

Greetings to all,

Well I'm the newest edition to the LOR family and needed a little help from the pros in this forum.  I just received my started package yesterday!  I was hoping someone could share a couple of sequences to get me off the ground.  I am currently working on one but didn't realize the hard work that goes into making a sequence.  I am eager to see my light show up and running. If anyone is willing to share or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

My email is:  trifive55@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Victor

You can download my sequences here: http://sdrv.ms/NiGv0E They're all FREE for the taking, just click and download any you need, should be easy enough to tweak/modify for a display.

They start from 2010-2013 for Halloween, 2010-2012 for Christmas, haven't gotten the 2013 Christmas ready just yet, still working on those.

You'll find them for 48, 64 and 80 channels.  Not all directories have sequences in them as yet, I'm only doing 48 channels this year, previous years were either 64 or 80 channel, however, 80 channel is where you would most likely find the greater number of sequences, since I actually started with 80, but have been downsizing my display quite a bit this year for 2013.

• Like 1