Light-O-Rama Forums

Not Happy

Bhewson

I sent 1 CCF and 2 heads back for repair and I also sent in 1 of my CCR's for repair on 10/11/2013. I know during the Holliday's It can take a while. I got my CCF back but missing 1 of my heads. I have no idea where my CCR went to. They received both of them on the same day. Has anybody else had this problem. 

Use the LOR ticket system to report this kind of stuff.    I have had several hardware issues and all were addressed completely via tickets and follow up.

Sorry to here that you've had this type of problem, but I have to agree with (ItsMeBobo). Open a ticket with LOR. I myself have had a few problem, and they have always been very quick to jump on it and get it resolved. Something must have slipped through the cracks in your case. I've even had LOR email me on the weekends.

I had an issue with a new 10 watt flood. The green wasn't working. The wire was loose at the entry. I had deleted my email with the order number. LOR sent me a new one with a return label to send my damaged one back. Talk about service.

I'm not sure what prompted you to post this.

You let us know that you were missing a flood head on Thursday at around 7PM.  You ticket was sent over to the repairs desk for research and we replied back on Friday around 1PM asking for additional information.  Within about 1 hour after you provided the information, we recognized our error  and let you know that things would be fixed.  All of that happened within less than 24 hours.

I apologize for the initial mix-up.

I have never had any issues with the LOR supportdesk....if anything, their "no questions asked", just make it right policy....and make it right fast....never ceases to amaze me.

• The topic was locked