Light-O-Rama Forums

Any sales anywhere for 15' extension cords?

Papa6058

If anyone knows of extension cord sales, please post here. I need 58 extension cords to finish plugging stuff in. BTW buying the controllers is the easy part the displays, hardware, lights and cords are a lot of work. I do not think I will ever double my channels again.

I mostly need 15' cords if they are on sale anywhere that would rock!

Papa

Sorry - a day late.  The Menards sale ended yesterday.  The 15' cords were $1.99 each & 6' cords were $.88 each.  I bought all my Menards had in stock.

Great! I think I can make several work with 12 footers.

With 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby they are $2.60 for 15', I bet they would not like me in line 50 times!

Papa

Why not buy a spool of SPT2 wire and some vampire plugs? Make your own...much cheaper than store bought and they will all be the exact length you need.

-Paul

Why not buy a spool of SPT2 wire and some vampire plugs? Make your own...much cheaper than store bought and they will all be the exact length you need.

-Paul

+1

-Paul

Cheaper only if you need buy a massive amount.

I hate that we can't edit posts here!

Cheaper only if you buy a massive amount.

I hate that we can't edit posts here!

Cheaper only if you buy a massive amount.

Yea, I mostly need about 50 15 footers and with the cost of the cord and the ends store bought at a good price is a better deal. 

Thank you all for your help, I guess I better pull the trigger on something looks like temps in the teens and a wintery mix this weekend

OK, buying at full retail cost - I get that, but on-sale, there is no comparison.  I bought 495 ft of extension cord for a grand total of $71.73 (includes tax) - no shipping costs, no ends to buy & no assembly required.  I pull the cardboard wrapper and plug into display.

OK, buying at full retail cost - I get that, but on-sale, there is no comparison.  I bought 495 ft of extension cord for a grand total of $71.73 (includes tax) - no shipping costs, no ends to buy & no assembly required.  I pull the cardboard wrapper and plug into display.

Thats a great price, may I ask where you got them

Over the past 3 weeks I've bought 50-60 45ft extension cords. Fortunately canadian tire had them on sale for $9.99ea. Some of the cords were longer than need be but a $4.00 cord spool takes care of the excess cord. The looks on peoples faces as I'm leaving the store with a shopping cart full of extension cords!!!

A store here had cords for 2.50 last year or the year before for a 25 ft cord. Never seen that price since. Its ok, bright orange isnt my thing. But I did buy tons anyway.

• The topic was locked