Light-O-Rama Forums

4 CTB16PC Controllers For Sale - local pick up only in Orlando, FL area

Orville

Never thought I would have to do this, but circumstances now are forcing me to sell off my 4 CTB16PC controllers, 1 is a V1 board, the other 3 are V2 boards. V1 board firmware is 4.32 and V2 boards are firmware 4.40   These ARE NOT Gen3 controllers.

Asking $800 for all 4, 2 are mounted on a customized metal/wood fixture and 1 is mounted on wooden backplate, mounted to a steel pole. and one is not mounted to anything.  All are in perfect working order.

This is for local pick up only in the Orlando Florida area only.

Must sell so we can pay our lot rent which is already past due and are in the process of being evicted {even though I own the home, we don't own the property it sits on.}

We lost my wife's brothers income that lived with us and that paid the lot rent portion and I took care of the rest, but since he passed away in October, we're in a real bind, so I have been relegated to sell the 4 working controllers I currently have.

PM me if interested.

Thank you,

Orville

Sorry to say but $200.00 for a controller sounds a bit pricey.  I sold some for about 50 bucks less.

Sorry to hear about for problems.   Hope it all works out. 

Sorry, but I owe late fees and with what I owe I can not sell them for less, plus did "your controllers" include mounting fixtures?  The fisture that the 2 are mounted on can hold a total of 6 controllers bolted to it.  One of the other controllers is also on a metal pole that can be adjusted and staked into the ground.    So that's why I'm asking $800.  

If they weren't mounted, then possibly I can see the difference in price. 

The 5 controller fixture is also very easy to move, even with 5 controllers on it, at one time I had 5 controllers mounted to it at one place I lived.  There are handles so you can easily pick it up and move it, even my wife could pick it up and move it and she can't usually lift anything!

So how much for them without the stands/fixtures since it seems those stands are adding a lot to the price (which must be made out of fine walnut wood and stainless steel)?  And no willingness to ship the controllers? Seems you are missing most of the potential customers if not.