Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Sequences! Im new to the show

Clark W Griswold Jr

I just got started and it late in the year and I would love some sequences to Christmas Vacation I already have the sound track just need help with sequencing for them I have seen some great ones out there. I could use all the help I can get. I just dont have the time to start making my owen with the season so close upon us please help.

Thanks

I downloaded Christmas Vacations last year and modified it for my setup. You're welcome to it or you can search the internet as I did.

Cj and Mateo,

I am also a Rookie light Guy (32 channels on the way) looking for a christmas vacation sequence or two.  Love the one I have seen with the conversation between clark and his Bride trying to get the lights to light prior to lights coming on.  Any guidance would be appreciated and thank you again!

info@fieldofdreamsdesigns.com

Cj and Mateo,

I am also a Rookie light Guy (32 channels on the way) looking for a christmas vacation sequence or two.  Love the one I have seen with the conversation between clark and his Bride trying to get the lights to light prior to lights coming on.  Any guidance would be appreciated and thank you again!