Two problems with 3.10.12

Santas Helper

First, I have started a ticket with LOR but maybe someone can provide input.

In my last encounter during Halloween, Don suggested going to a older version. I didn't because that doesn't seem the right thing to do if no problems should exist with the 3.10.12 and how easy is it to reload an older version? Do I obtain an older version with my current newer version without costs or hiccups?

So here is my two problems.

And just to add, I've been using LOR since 2005. Just a hint on some simple questions that might come up.

I recently upgraded to 3.10.12 and have two problems I never encountered with version 1. Gosh version 1 was so easy without a lot of bugs.
I try to resize an event at the beginning of the sequence to bring the rest of the sequence in time like I could in version 1 and it only adds an event, does not shift the rest of the sequence like before.
The other problem is a sequence all of a sudden stops then showing errors saying there was an error and had to shut down. This happened during Halloween and now again for two different events/sequences. Never had that with version 1 either.
Not good for hopes of a version better that V1.
Am I missing something here?

Thank you,
Tom

Okay, thanks to the LOR help desk AND the fast response.

ONE issue is resolved.

I didn't realize there was an option to "Skew Track" under the edit button. V1 sure wasn't like that.

Anyway, that fixed that. And I thank you LOR help desk (Mike)

Now I have to duplicate the error because it doesn't happen every time. But we're making progress. :)

So who in the world come up with "Skew Track" :wacko: ?... to adjust timing from a cell for the whole sequence.

Okay, thanks to the LOR help desk AND the fast response.

ONE issue is resolved.

I didn't realize there was an option to "Skew Track" under the edit button. V1 sure wasn't like that.

Anyway, that fixed that. And I thank you LOR help desk (Mike)

Now I have to duplicate the error because it doesn't happen every time. But we're making progress. :)

So who in the world come up with "Skew Track" :wacko: ?... to adjust timing from a cell for the whole sequence.

Hey Tom,

Hope things are going well for you this season. I never had s1 software. I still am running s2.9.4 and the skew track has been there from the day I installed it. Hope that you can get things figured out. What you are having happen to you is the reason I am still using S2.

Happy Lighting,

Joe

Hey Tom,

Hope things are going well for you this season. I never had s1 software. I still am running s2.9.4 and the skew track has been there from the day I installed it. Hope that you can get things figured out. What you are having happen to you is the reason I am still using S2.

Happy Lighting,

Joe

Hey Joe,

Maybe they started the skew thing in S2. Anyway, I appreciate you chiming in.

Things are going good. Just a little hiccup learning S3 and possible error with LOR shutting down.

I like your avatar BTW :)

And Happy Lighting to you as well,

Tom