Light-O-Rama Forums

Quesiton about some lights

MilitaryLightMan

So this is my first year doing this and I have one 16 channel box and a CMB24 that I am using for my first year.  I live on a military base and my yard is super small so this should be more than enough.  So my question - last year I had bought some light show LED icicle lights that you can see here http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/350924038280?lpid=82 . Well now that I am using light o rama is it possible to take the box on these lights apart and how these lights up to the CMB24 controller so that I can control the color of the lights instead of the pre programmed sequence that it cam with?  I looked at the wires and there are five coming out of the box and I know the CMB only takes four so is this possible? Thanks!

no I tried they have the wrong voltages  I tested them and they put out 50 volts to each individual light then something in the light brings it down to 12 volts

Well that sucks, o well guess I will just put them on a channel and let them do what they want haha.  Thanks for the prompt reply as I am scammbling to get my game plan together here.