Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR controller line up

frankmbye

I would like to know if I have to daisy chain my LOR controllers in numerical order (1-2-3-4) or can I mix them up (1-2-4-3). I have found out that one of my displays needs to be moved, and I really don’t want to move all of my sync music files around.

LOR sends the entire sequence out to all the controllers.  Each box only "sees" the signals addressed to it.

just make sure the laft and right plugs are not swapped ;)  :D

I did that once and my show ran backwards all night.

Just better hope is doesn't play upside down, then you really have a problem.........   :D

Bernie

That happened to me when I used a vertical outlet and put plug A in the bottom and Plug B in the top,  if horizontal, you do have to watch out for the backwards running show, so Plug A should be in the left outlet and Plug B in the right outlet.  And the music playing backwards didn't sound too good in my Christmas Display, worked well for Halloween though!

Just flip your monitor upside down and the show will run fine if you swapped the plugs...

If you do that, it could disrupt the space time continuum.  Then we would have cat and dogs living together, total chaos.

Thanks guys, as for the shows running backwards. It will be all right. I live on a very small hill. I will just tell people to always drive up the hill and not down it.

• Like 1

If you do that, it could disrupt the space time continuum.  Then we would have cat and dogs living together, total chaos.

So that's what's wrong with the Universe!   I know a lot of folks that have cats and dogs living together in "harmony" at that! :P  :o  :lol:

Just better hope is doesn't play upside down, then you really have a problem.........   :D

Bernie

not in Australia

Doesn't a mega tree spin the other way in the southern hemisphere.

yep your right so the moniter upside down would work ok I see now