Light-O-Rama Forums

A good home needed- roller coaster, drop tower, etc.

cicadafx

It is with great sadness (and some relief) that I am getting out of the computerized light show business. Traffic killed us... I am listing the major pieces of my Christmas Theme Park display for sale. Items include:

The Polar Plunge - A WORKING DROP TOWER type ride with 4 blow-mold penguin passengers.

The Frigid Flyer - A WORKING ROLLER COASTER with over 100 feet of track, a real chain lift, 2-car train and 4 penguin passengers.

The Polar Air Service - A lighted airplane with 2 blow mold penguins aboard and rotating propeller.

Auctions will start on eBay tomorrow at 5PM eastern time. Please see http://www.ebay.com/usr/cicadafx for more information or go look at www.mammothchristmas.com for the specs and history. Feel free to contact me directly with questions at mike@stanfords.biz Items are available in Charlotte, NC for local pickup only.

Thanks,

-Mike

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH....I would sooooo want those!!

The drop tower and coaster are just incredible.   Sorry to hear you are getting out of it. 

Good luck selling. 

• 2 months later...

I just saw the posting in the LOR forum that you are giving up your show..

How sad. You have a fantastic display which prompted me for this posting

I do have a couple of questions for you:

The Carousel. Did you build that yourself? I can figure out what needs to go into one of those.

The other question is it looks like santa at the top of the house in the first video.

Was that done with RGB?

Thank you,

And it is sad to see a fellow light enthusiast have to shut down.

Kip

Hey Mike,

Traffic was my killer last year.  I may have to give up my show.  It is sad.. but what can ya do? 

Sorry to hear..

Craig

• The topic was locked