Light-O-Rama Forums

Upgraded superstar today but......

Chris B

So I decided to upgrade my superstar license today from 4ccr to 8 ccr. I paid via credit card like I always have in the past. About a week ago I went from 2ccr to 4 ccr. For whatever reason it did not let me perform the software download like it did last week? Anyone know why? Thanks  Chris

Can you describe in what way it did not let you download? You should be able to do a download at anytime.

It did not give me license information for the upgrade. Last time it gave me a license code and I had to go to help in the sequencer and use the uprade function and insert new license information. So the word download was probably not appropriate. Thanks   Chris

Llicense key. I just checked again in the sequencer and I am licensed for 4 ccrs. Just wondering why I haven't been sent the new license key information.Thanks    Chris

As you say, you should have been sent a new license key. Sorry, I don't have the ability to send license keys. You will need to submit a help ticket with Light-O-Rama.

I just responded to your ticket.  You do NOT get a new license key when purchasing an upgrade/add-on/or renewal.  We only update your license on the server.  When you re-register what you have, it updates on your local machine.

If you have re-registered and are still stuck at the lower level, that probably means you used a different eMail address than what was on your original license.  The store explicitly says you must use the same address.  If you don't we have to manually update your license which may take a little while.