Light-O-Rama Forums

Synchronizing to Pentatonix Daft Punk

miaskiewicz christian

Hello everybody,

I found a video of this a capella band  called Pentatonix and found this so cool that I synced my display to a part of this song :

Anyway great cover s good as the original ! :)

Have a nice day,

Christian

PS : here is their video :

We did "Get Lucky" for Christmas this year too. I saw the Pentatonix video on youtube as well. Definitely cool stuff. Agree it would make an awesome sequence! Was going to mess with audacity tonight and maybe mix some of it into the original version so I didn't have to change my original sequence programming.

Looks good BTW!!!

www.lightsonlonghorn.com

I had first done the original too, but remade this one too because I found it just wow !

• 1 month later...

I did their "Little Drummer Boy" this year. It was kind of a rush job. I saw their video and just had to add it to my show. Here's a link to this year's show (some of it). Skip to the 3:30 mark to see "Little Drummer Boy". I posted int he forum that I'd be happy to share it. Let me know if you'd like a copy. Maybe some of my sequencing can help you out. For the record, I plan to spend more time on it during the "off season" to make it better for next year. There are a few sections that could use more lights.

2013 Flintwood Christmas Light Show

• The topic was locked