Light-O-Rama Forums

Sealed LED repair

MikeA

You do have to put a replacement bulb back in.  By passing one will create a higher voltage to the others and greatly reduce life.  I usually will remove the dead section and make a shorter string or add it to another string.  The removed section I keep for making repairs for other strings if needed, such as rabbits chewing strings.

To find the bad one, first look for the three obvious signs, loose, broken, chewed or rust.  If not obvious, then LED Light Keeper Pro will help you find it.

Crap, what happened to the edit button?!  Four obvious signs.

There is no just product as the 'LED Light Keeper Pro" please call it buy the Product name "LED Keeper" to prevent someone from buy the "Light Leeper Pro" which will not work for LED's.

The "Pro" is only used on the incandeseent bulb tester.

Thank You

There is no just product as the 'LED Light Keeper Pro" please call it buy the Product name "LED Keeper" to prevent someone from buy the "Light Leeper Pro" which will not work for LED's.

The "Pro" is only used on the incandeseent bulb tester.

Thank You

Picky, picky.  I'll call it what I want, so there!!!!  Nyaaaah!         :P

• 2 weeks later...

The LED keeper is a wonderful tool everyone in this hobby should own. I personally own both the light keeper pro as well as the LEDkeeper. Though I only have a few strands of incandesants I haven't replaced yet.