Light-O-Rama Forums

FRUSTRATED!

paralegalnc

so my charity projects have me behind already in setting up lights and finishing my sequencing.  But I have been under doctor's care for dequarvains.  Sorta like carpal tunnel but its the thumb and forefinger which of course is the "clicker" finger.  So i have 32,000 lights up and I have more to do... but because I'm behind (usually up by now)  it's dark when I get home...and chilly... hard to see. (yeah I realize they are lights...but.... all power is not set up yet).. my hand is killing me and I can't seem to get the sequencing done... had an MRI on it and guess who has a torn ligament in her wrist and has to have surgery.!! this is soooo bad timing.  If I get this year's show off on time...it will be a mini miracle.

Patty & Dave,

Please let me know how I can help.  I am all done with my sequencing for this year, I only have two props to build and I don’t start putting up my lights until “Black Friday”.  I am free most of this weekend.  I would hate to see your house dark this year.  That would mean that “Scrooge” across the street had won.

Please send me a PM and let me know if I can help.

• Like 1

I will let you know!  Thanks! Depends on how the hooking up goes today. 2 are hooked up....5 more to go.   He is at home today so maybe can get alot done.  I am really concerned about the video portion...I HOPE that works.  That's going to be the most important part. Know anything about that....

Patty & Dave,

Please let me know how I can help.  I am all done with my sequencing for this year, I only have two props to build and I don’t start putting up my lights until “Black Friday”.  I am free most of this weekend.  I would hate to see your house dark this year.  That would mean that “Scrooge” across the street had won.

Please send me a PM and let me know if I can help.

You know... Scrooge actually came around.  We had band members sitting in his driveway to keep people from accidently blocking it... he almost hit them one night.  But by God no one was blocking it! But he actually...per my husband... I didn't hear him...he apologized.  Said he was having a bad day.  He said he actually liked the show and thought it was nice.  He was lucky cuz I was going to get weed killer and spray "scrooge" in his grass..HA HA HA HA  I got new neighbors all around this year.  So it will be interesting.  Mr. Cline is still deaf so he won't mind.  The Hughes' love Christmas and have been helping.  Hey, they asked if they could...I guess they didn't know what they were getting in to.  The other neighbor is a soldier so he appreciates my show this year... I mean...I'm a good neighbor, I only cause problems 30 days out of a year.. ;)

bout a "few" more  - :D   that and if you leave them in a tub for a year without supervision...... ;)

if you can send me your channel config I can throw a few songs together for you.

oh I thank you for the offer.  I have MOST of it done.  Just have one I have to work on now... but thank you so much.

If I lived closer I would have loved to come help set up, that's my favorite part, building props and setting up.. Programming is for the birds Lol!!!! I need a girlfriend type to do my programming for me.