Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for THX audio

oilmoney

A while ago I heard an opening sequence using the THX sound it starts to play but then there's a problem which has to be repaired before the song can continue ( think there was hammering sounds and wrenches or something ). I would love to be able to find this audio to start my show if anyone knows where or any good links for this kind of stuff would be appreciated. One other question, does one expect to run into problems when doing a medley of songs during a show compared to just doing a whole song. I am hoping to run 12 CCR's and buy the premade sequences but I am hoping to just cut and paste certain parts of numerous songs to make a show versus showing the entire song. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and have a great day!

Chad

Oilmoney, did dave have what you want ??? 

I have BOTH openings (THX regular, and THX cows) in 296bit format (NON-CBR at the moment)

Just sent, if I missed anyone, let me know !!

I converted it to 128 bit, CBR, listening to it on headphones, I find it actually has some background hiss, (oh-well), for those that have never seen the intro on a movie, it's a Pixar version of the THX thing....

Greg

Just sent, if I missed anyone, let me know !!

I converted it to 128 bit, CBR, listening to it on headphones, I find it actually has some background hiss, (oh-well), for those that have never seen the intro on a movie, it's a Pixar version of the THX thing....

Greg

Got it thank you.

• 1 month later...