Light-O-Rama Forums

Incorporating Icicle Led Light shows into my sequences

RedWhitingBlue

Hello all...so this is my first post of many I am sure as I just purchased S3 and a couple of 16 channel controllers. My first question I have...Is it possible to incorporate exisiting lights shows into the sequence using the S3 software? I have a couple strands of LED icicle light shows I picked up at costco last year that include the wireless remote which lets me change the functions...but it would be great if I could somehow change the functions by programing them into my sequence. Is this possible? Thanks!!!

Welcome... you would have to be more specific as to what exact lights you are talking about, then someone may be able to help you. From my experiences though, I have found that most of those pre-programmed light strings aren't easily modified so that you can control them with LOR.

First off, welcome aboard.

As they sit, no. You cannot program those types of lights that come with a wireless remote.

BUT, as with LED floods that come with a wireless remote, you can hack them to wire directly to an LOR controller.

I haven't looked into what icicles you have but it might be possible to do the same with these.

But as they currently sit? No. And not get a response like you want from the controller.

Edited by Santas Helper

Thanks for the info! i didn't think I could do it...easily that is. Here is a link to lights that are very similar to the ones I have.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_394558-41681-72031LO_0__?productId=3827627&cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-HomeDecor-_-HolidayDecorations-_-3827627&CAWELAID=1570088181&kpid=3827627&"cagpspn=pla"