Light-O-Rama Forums

Advice before I start anything

oilmoney

Hi!  I am hoping for this year to be my first show, this is what I'm running,,,,

3  LOR 1602's

12 CCR's  mega tree

2 CCF's plus I have the 8 pack on order, I will incorporate into the show if I can get time to

1 Set of CCP's

I know this is way too much for my first year, not expecting big things, this will be a plug and play year. My goal is only to have them working enough to have a show

I just finished watching brian's tutorial about how to set up my networks, he has his 1602's on one network and he splits up the CCR controllers between the two networks.

I plan on setting up my network the same as brians diagram with the addition of the 3rd 1602 on the original network as well. What do you guys/gals think about me just putting eveything else on the aux A network.  I ordered a couple extra rs485's just in case so I could make a 3rd network if necessary. 

The easy parts over, lights are up and building my mega tree in a couple days. the hard part is only beginning.  Just curious what everyone thinks before I get rolling,  Thanks everyone!

Chad