Light-O-Rama Forums

Santas Sleigh

overeazy

OK this item is for pick-up only, too busy to even try to fool shipping so if anyone is close to zip 49441,  Muskegon MI, and would like to have this let me know.  

It is Santa, his sleigh and 4 reindeer.   It will need a little TCL but is in pretty good shape for its age.  The antlers for the reindeer might have one or two that need to

be pieced back together.  I think those are the reigns for it and that Santa does come off and can be arranged.  The runners for the sleigh are both there.  This

reminds me of the one that Clark beat up in Christmas Vacation.  NO its not the identical kind but is similar.  If you want to pick this up and can use some used super strands of

mini lights you can have them too.  I also have a hodge podge on new lights that I really am ready to give away.  Like I said its free but I want it to go to someone that

would love to add it to their display and will give it a good home.  I am located in West Michigan on the Lake Michigan Shoreline.  First to contact me can have it if you

can pick it up in a reasonable amount of time.

post-956-0-95221000-1383617877_thumb.jpg

post-956-0-55207300-1383617883_thumb.jpg

post-956-0-30438400-1383617929_thumb.jpg

I've always wanted to have a Santa/sleigh blowmold with 8 reindeer and Rudolph in the lead.

Normally what you see in the stores are like what you have here.  A santa/sleigh and one or two reindeer. 

Don't get me wrong, it is very nice of you to offer this.  I'm sure someone will give it a good home.

I wish they would make a santa/sleigh and then have seperate reindeer, so you could purchase as many as you need.  That way it would all match -- size, style, etc...

Oh well, you know what they say about wishing... lol

Jerry  

I've always wanted to have a Santa/sleigh blowmold with 8 reindeer and Rudolph in the lead.

Normally what you see in the stores are like what you have here.  A santa/sleigh and one or two reindeer. 

Don't get me wrong, it is very nice of you to offer this.  I'm sure someone will give it a good home.

I wish they would make a santa/sleigh and then have seperate reindeer, so you could purchase as many as you need.  That way it would all match -- size, style, etc...

Oh well, you know what they say about wishing... lol

Jerry  

Jerry,  They do have a setup that you can purchase separate deer for.  I bought one a while back that the sleigh came with two deer and I bought more.  I cut off the nose on one and put a red C9 lamp in it's place.  I'll have to look and see if I can find the link to where I purchased them from.  I bought my 4 elf set and large candy canes from the same vendor

Jerry,  They do have a setup that you can purchase separate deer for.  I bought one a while back that the sleigh came with two deer and I bought more.  I cut off the nose on one and put a red C9 lamp in it's place.  I'll have to look and see if I can find the link to where I purchased them from.  I bought my 4 elf set and large candy canes from the same vendor

That would be great.

Thanks

Jerry

• The topic was locked