Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer not visualizing

izzy84075

I'm attempting to get set up for a Christmas show this year, and am trying to get the visualizer working so I don't have to actually have the lights hooked up for testing purposes yet.

I have a very simple animation sequence that toggles sixteen channels twice a second. I had a more complicated one, but figured I might have screwed something up, so I went back to a simple one. The Sequence Editor is set up to control the Visualizer, and all the IP/Port stuff is set correctly.

I have my visualizer environment file set up for roughly how my display is going to be set up, and the channels set up to match the sequence settings(Light-O-Rama controller, unit 1, channels 1-16). All of the fixtures are set to be in the foreground.

I hit play in the visualizer, then play in the SE. Switch back to the visualizer, and... Nothing.

The Windows firewall is turned off(On Private networks only. More of a hassle than it's worth at home.), and I don't have any other firewalls set up. I loaded up Wireshark, and there's absolutely zero traffic on any interface for the ports specified.

Where do I go from here to get this working?