Light-O-Rama Forums

I made the news tonight. Matt Stuart faces

matt stuart

I was very excited to actually have a news crew come out to my house on Halloween.

I will hopefully have a link to the broadcast soon.

I am sitting down with a beer now, then clean the Halloween stuff up, and of to xmas.

I was very excited to actually have a news crew come out to my house on Halloween.

I will hopefully have a link to the broadcast soon.

I am sitting down with a beer now, then clean the Halloween stuff up, and of to xmas.

Congratulations for the very deserved recognition.

Tony (Chico State, Class of 85!!)

Well done. Hope it was a good report and not here is another crazy

I think being called crazy is part of a good report.

I think being called crazy is part of a good report.

Well put, but no we are a small town and I know where the reporter lives, I made sure he knew that.

I have yet to see the report, but my friends said it was well done.

Matt

"http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/iframe?aspect_ratio=3x2&auto_start=0&pf_id=5185&rel=3&show_title=0&va_id=4574897&volume=8&windows=1" width="425" height="330"></iframe>

Here is a link to the news clip.

I was on camera for a split second, but my wife was on for awhile.

All she did was complain on how long it was taking me to get the show done, and then she gets the lime light.

Edited by matt stuart

"http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/iframe?aspect_ratio=3x2&auto_start=0&pf_id=5185&rel=3&show_title=0&va_id=4574897&volume=8&windows=1" width="425" height="330"></iframe>

Here is a link to the news clip.

I was on camera for a split second, but my wife was on for awhile.

All she did was complain on how long it was taking me to get the show done, and then she gets the lime light.

I am wondering if they realized your wife is a little better to look at, and that is why she got the extra air time.  ;)