Light-O-Rama Forums

Who to pay to do sequencing

pghquest

I'm pretty new with LOR, been messing with some sequences that I obtained but I have a couple of songs I want sequences from the ground up and I don't even know where to begin.

I'm currently still figuring out how many channels I'm going to use, (however I have capacity of 88 channels so far, + 2 8 channel RGB controllers.

Any suggestions on who to contact to actually write the sequences for me once I get the plus all narrowed down?  Its not that I'm above learning, but I'm modifying some other sequences I have and don't want to get into a time crunch to write them.  I've heard some people can write them in a few hours, I'm taking days to even get the basics due to the learning curve.

btw, I don't want someone that will take the sequences and sell them, or use them on other projects..  I have a couple unique sons that I want to have sole access to.

forgot to mention, 24 of the channels will go to 3 different singing faces, so I want someone that can do a decent job with faces.

Edited by pghquest

George Simmons does programming for others, but his signature says he's booked for the year.

I'm booked as well at the moment.

I'm not sure who may have free cycles this time of year. I can, however, give you a couple of people to avoid. PM me for details.