Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas story voiceover

Troy_Connor

Does anyone have a voiceover of the Christmas Story?

May I clarify, I am not looking the movie, but the story of Jesus Christ birth.

The Christmas Soliloquy by Linus from "A Charlie Brown Christmas" (aka The Meaning of Christmas) has been floating around.  I used it a couple of years ago.

Search this forum for "Linus Monologue" and you should find it.

Edited by basis21b

Check out LOR sequence store they have a perfect story their and it is programable to use with your system. It is called  The Greatest Story Ever Told it is in the Christmas section of the sequence store under sequences you can modify and it's cost is only $10 and it comes with the audio

Edited by Godney

Check out LOR sequence store they have a perfect story their and it is programable to use with your system. It is called  The Greatest Story Ever Told it is in the Christmas section of the sequence store under sequences you can modify and it's cost is only $10 and it comes with the audio

That looks like the ticket!  Definately cant beat the price for all that including the sequence.  Thanks for the information, and hopefully more people will do something on this order in their shows.  If you have used this do you have a video?  My only concern is I am not using wire frames, I am actually using more detailed cutouts I am creating, and my stable is going to be a wood structure built on site.

• The topic was locked