Light-O-Rama Forums

DMX= Keyword and Error Messages

MazdaFan

Hi Brian.
  Well, I began playing with the "Superstar DMX=" keyword and created a visualization to be imported into SSEdit.  I created 8 strings of 75 lights each, and 12 Arches (using the arch wizard and telling it that it was a CCR string) of 40 lights each.  I don't know if that is supported or not, but I figured I'd give it a try.

When I imported the visualization into Superstar, I got the following error messages:

New Light Visualization.leeWarning: Found one or more fixtures with unassigned channels.Fixture [Arch 11 - CCR 09] has no channels assignedThis, and any other fixtures with no channels assigned will be darkgray and inactive.

pressing OK results in the following:

Warning: Visualizer CCR or CCB strings of size 124 exceeded,remaining CCR or CCB strings not loaded.

It appears importing arches as CCRs does work, btw.  I'm getting reactions on them from previous sequences I've done.

Attached is the visualization file.
I'm using 24 CCR v 3.10.14.

Jamie

New Light Visualization.lee

I duplicated the problem and found two bugs that were causing the problems. I have fixed the bugs on my computer. Release 3.10.14 is in beta right now and it is too late to get the fix in that release. But it will be in the release after that one.

If you want the fix now, send an email to brian@superstarlights.com come and can give you instructions on how to download the fixed version now.