Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence editor qs

crowninb

2 questions and apologize since i sure there some where in a manual but not going to lie I hate to read hence why I love the friendly forum

1. When your watching your sequence play in the sequence editor you hit stop,once you hit start agIn it goes back to beginning is there a way to select a part of the song and play from there?

2. My Halloween display I have completed 3 monster faces, the days leading up to Halloween I would love to just have all the channels on, basically all faces lit with no movement. Is there a way to do this? So I don't have to run a multiple adapter out there and plug them all in?

Thanks

B

1.  Open your sequence and under the "play" button on top pick the option you want.  You can use the spacebar too to start and stop. 

2. Make a animation sequence with all the lights on.

Thanks, is there a way to scroll through the song select that are and start from there as well? Been doing a lot of modifying of sequences and then trying replay that area going back and forth.

I will create the sequence. Thanks

B

Thanks, is there a way to scroll through the song select that are and start from there as well? Been doing a lot of modifying of sequences and then trying replay that area going back and forth.

I will create the sequence. Thanks

B

You can use use either play form and play to, or visible screen.

Find what shfr26 said under the "Play" menu, under "Play Range".

Find what shfr26 said under the "Play" menu, under "Play Range".

Hence post number 2.   Wait, I see.   It was early you did not enough coffee yet :D  :P

Now, now, boys - time to stop your bickering.  If the two of you don't straighten up (sorry Pete - I know you're old and stooped over) right now you're BOTH going to bed without supper!  And I mean it!  Don't make me have to say it again...

Thanks for the answers didn't mean to start a problem, I am a counselor and can do couples therapy if need be. I Understand the space bar stop and start, thanks but what I meant is scrolling through your song and being able to select some where and then play from there not just stop as it playing and starting again.

Got it all thanks and deep breaths

B

Hey look!   People with a sense of humor on the LOR forum, something that has been missing for a long time.

As for therapy, unless you are very young, SFD, George and my self can't use you.  It would be a very long time to get us three back to normal.  Glad you got your questions answered.  Also, you stated couples therapy, what would you call therapy for three at once?