Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Horizontal Pixel Lines - Vegomatic?

TitanBry77

Hey all,

This year I switched my horizontal roof lines out to pixel strips, end to end I'm at 212 pixels, spans 3 universes.  All of my sequences were done in LOR,  but this year doing the pixels in LOR was a PAINFUL process, not to mention I need maybe a 30" screen or bigger to see across all 212 pixels in one screen.  So I'm thinking I'm making it too hard on myself.

Anyway, I see a lot of guys on here with some amazing effects with pixels, even simple things like chasing a color within a color is a chore and a half on LOR.  Is there an easier way?  There has to be.

Since I have all my elements already sequenced in LOR and just want to spruce up the rooflines that would be my preference.

I stumbled upon Vegomatic but I don't know if that would be the answer since it seems it's more for matrixes?  If so, the video 1, on BobO page isn't working so I can't figure out how to get this little program hopping lol

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!  Thanks

Vegomatic is used for adding channels to the sequence editor and a few other things. Have you looked at nutcracker, it can do some nice effects.

Nutcracker is awesome, it will sequence all your RGB stuff beautifully.  You build the models, then sequence them with pre-made designs, export in either .lms or .lcb (clipboard) format then import into LOR.

Couldnt do this years show without it :)