Light-O-Rama Forums

Multi color LED light strings

tofer26

Might be a shot in the dark, but was wondering if anyone has any multi color led light strings that they are going to be selling.  I am trying to convert my whole show over to LED this year, but as I am adding a couple new features, the time is starting to run out.

With that being said I am going to have a bunch of mini multi color incondescent strands that I will be selling in the near future.  Also I have a bunch of icicle lights that are incondescent that I will be selling as well.  I have blue strands and also white strands.

Hi Tofer26,

I have some LED multi strings that I used one year, before switching to superstrings.  You can see most of them in this photo.  C9s on the roof, gutters, and downspouts.  5mm domes on the 2 bushes under the window, and around the garage door.  I also have a few NIB M5 smooth and M6 faceted.  I won't be able to take any kind of inventory or think of prices until tonight, but let me know if you are interested so I'll know whether to mess with them or not.

th_bDSCF1510_zpsbd0ff9aa.jpg

LORi

Thanks Lori!  That would be great and its exactly what I was looking for.  Let me know when you get a chance about quantities and price. 

Chris

• The topic was locked