Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank you

dan martens

I want to thank all that take time to help us new guys . Last year was my 1st year and I only used the instructions I received with the starter kit . Everything worked great after Xmas I said I'm going dmx and started a search for dmx and bought all kind of dmx. Found info on the web and here. Ended going with ccr stuff because of the sequenceing learning curve seems easier with s3and Ss. I'm still learning and my sequences need more time.

Tonight I got 6 ccr and 2 16 controller running with not a issue

What a rush

Thanks to all you guys

• Like 1

I have to second that...I,m late to the party this year so my focus is on next year...But I can not thank a few on this forum for going above and beyond in giving help...Thank you....

Dave

I want to thank all that take time to help us new guys . Last year was my 1st year and I only used the instructions I received with the starter kit . Everything worked great after Xmas I said I'm going dmx and started a search for dmx and bought all kind of dmx. Found info on the web and here. Ended going with ccr stuff because of the sequenceing learning curve seems easier with s3and Ss. I'm still learning and my sequences need more time.

Tonight I got 6 ccr and 2 16 controller running with not a issue

What a rush

Thanks to all you guys

I will 3rd this motion. I am doing this for the 1st time and the members (well experienced and even new members) have been nothing but helpful. It seems we are all in this for 1 goal and everyone is more than willing to share their expertise and knowledge to help the newbees. You could all just shy away from us rookies, but you lend a hand and no matter how big or small, it truly helps. I've read and read and read for hours on hours and just amazed at the advice and tips from all forums from member to member. Thanks!!!!

Hi!

I'm a newbie and this is my first year with the Light-O-Rama system.

I wish I got on this forum earlier as the members have been nothing but helpful and willing to share their tips and tricks to make this fascination with lights and sequencing more enjoyable.

I bought a few canned programs and watched them display across the sequence editor but after visiting this site and reading and rereading the tutorials, some of this is finally starting to gel.

Learning the sequencing appears to be the hardest part on the learning curve for me right now. I haven't gotten into RGB LEDs or CCR yet but I can see the advantages of doing so.

And looking at others displays, I can cherry pick the things that appeal and would work for me.

Again, a big Thank You to the forum and its members for helping out the newbies.

May the FORCE be with you and have a magical night!

MagicBill