Light-O-Rama Forums

Time to ask the SPT-2 qts

rainyoregonchristmas

check with

allthingschristmasandmore.com

lightsmusicmagic.com

their prices are pretty comparable out there.

all is in Indiana and lights is in California so that may effect you with the shipping costs.

good luck

I get mine online from Home Depot.  For in line I just take a pair of wire cutters and make them out of the male and female.

I ordered from radiant holidays, they took my money and never processed my order. It was a month and a half beforeI got my money back.

I'm sorry to hear you had bad luck with them! I've used them twice now and the transactions have been flawless!

I ordered from radiant holidays, they took my money and never processed my order. It was a month and a half beforeI got my money back.

I am not having a good experience with RH.  I have tried contacting them via their website and by phone, no joy.  I'd like to give them the benefit of doubt however with absolutely no contact I am left to believe I have wasted time and money with them.  Glad I have time to order elsewhere.

I am not having a good experience with RH.  I have tried contacting them via their website and by phone, no joy.  I'd like to give them the benefit of doubt however with absolutely no contact I am left to believe I have wasted time and money with them.  Glad I have time to order elsewhere.

They are a part time service and they state that several times through the website and I did give them the benefit of the doubt also for 3 weeks but when I sent an email twice and got no response (not even a 'yeah we're working on it'). Thankfully I used paypal and opened a resolution. Boy, they responded quick then lol

I believe Darryl from Christmas Lightshow has good prices and good customer support.

http://www.christmaslightshow.com/Spt1-and-spt2-Wire-and-Spt1-and-spt2-Plugs.html

I live all the way in Hawaii, and 99% of the Christmas Lights vendors on the mainland will only ship UPS/FedEx.  This cost us Hawaii people an arm and a leg just for lights and wire.

Darryl ships them via US Postal Service (flat-rate boxes) to make the shipping more affordable.

Stan

• The topic was locked