Light-O-Rama Forums

Not exporting full sequence

MazdaFan

I created a sequence in Superstar and attempted to export it to SE.  The issue is that the final smooth effect (a fan) does not export.  I have attempted several different methods to get the final sequence to export, but to no avail.

I attempted to place a scene at the end of the song to, perhaps, trigger SS to seeing the file to the end - no luck

I attempted to break the final fan into two parts, thinking it was too long - no luck

I attempted to remove everything else from the sequence and leaving just the fan - no luck.

Any ideas?

Jamie

Copy / Paste has no issues.  It appears that SS is not exporting the final smooth effect.  Its not in the file that I import into SE.

Please email the superstar file to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it

Also, what version of SuperStar are you running? Look in the upper left of the program, it should say something like v3.5.6

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out there is a bug in the current release of SuperStar that makes it so smooth effects beyond 4 minutes 21 seconds into a song do not get exported. If you want a fixed version of the program email me at brian@superstarlights.com