Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Help Behind on xmas sequences

ryan44

I was wondering if any one out there wanted to share their sequences in too far behind for this year. I only have 16 channels. 6 mini trees 1 mega tree. any xmas sequence will help p.s. i will also modify so its not a direct repeat of yours.

THANKS

Ryan

ryan_bertram44@yahoo.com

Sorry, I don't, I wound up buying from the LOR site since I'm new at this. I have found that using others sequencing looks great most of the time until you have your channels configured to your layout. (Then you would wind up doing modifications so your layout comes out good - which is the situation I'm in-- downloaded free sequences that people share which seems to take up just as much time as sequencing from the beginning). But for some songs, it seems to all match perfect. I'm sure money may be getting tight now (as is for me) but LOR has sequences you can buy and if you google search' "song name" LOR sequence ' , you can find plenty of sites that have free sequences to share.

Edited by mjdamico23

You can try Ultrashows as there's lots of sequences available there but no audio and that can be an issue, trying to find the same exact song to match up.

I found ultrashows easy but again, figuring out the exact tune the sequence was done too, is nearly impossible. More than anything, I learned how other's were using sequencing techniques, for effect, therefore a learning process for me. Now as I watch other people's video's and see what they accomplished, I will try to do similar effects, taylored to my display. Everyone's display is different, so what works on one display, may not work on yours.

LOR, Wow Lights and others, sell sequences and basically you just assign your channels to whatever they sequenced to the music. Nice thing there is that they will supply the link to the excat tune so you can purchase it. I've only purchased one sequence from anyone and that was http://ourlightdisplay.webs.com/ and loved what they did. I only made minor modifications to make it run with my house and I'm happy with the outcome.