Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone say BACON? Orlando Florida's 1st Bacon Festival!

Orville

Love bacon, love bacon flavored beverages, believe it or not, this is the very first that Orlando, FL is having an BACON FESTIVAL, it is being held in downtown Orlando Saturday October 5th, 2013 on Robinson Street from 11am until 7pm.

Their will be activities for family and children, live music and a wide assortment of bacon products.

This isn't a joke, this is really happening Saturday 10/5/2013 at the above location.  WDBO, 96.5FM in Orlando has been advertising this event all day Friday 10/4.

So if you're anywhere near Orlando on Saturday between 11am-7pm stop by and check out the very first Bacon Festival in Orlando!

Just thought I'd pass this on to all the "BACON LOVERS" out there!

If you go, have fun and tell us about it!

Are you going to be there??  I may just have to be there and see you in person.

I could possibly be there, I'm only about 7-8 miles from the location.  But I'm not a bacon person {oooo, did I really say that here? LOL}, my wife on the other hand is the bacon lover.   I'll eat it occasionally, but it's gotta be basically burnt to a crisp for my liking. :wacko:  :lol:

Wanted to go, but unfortunately got involved in a bunch of errands that the wife wanted me to help with, so I never got there to check it out. :(

• The topic was locked