Light-O-Rama Forums

Placed my first order!

cskydell0430

Hi Everyone, 
My name is Christian Skydell and I am from  Tucson, Arizona. Over the past few years I have transformed my display pinto what I am proud to say one of the top displays in Tucson. My house has been featured on the news multiple times throughout the past. Previously I used the Mr. Christmas light show and then went on to the Gemmy Light Show... Today I made the transition!! I bought my 1st LOR Controller! Throughout the next month, I will be buying 3 more to get ready for Christmas! I did get the full DIY one to save the bank a little bit lol... 

I am working on sequencing for Halloween and am getting flustered... I am trying to do the singing faces but have no idea on how many channels, what channels go to what part of the face... ect... I am planning on using Peg Board and White lights!

Any help is appreciated!

Christian Skydell
Tucson(Oro Valley), Arizona!

The simple response 1 channel per each facial feature. Ie eyes channel 1, mouth channels 2-4 or more depending on how many different expressions you want. Use whatever channels configuration you want that works with your setup. If you use my example of 4 channels per a face, you could easily have four faces singing on one controller. Hope this helps

Thank you! I was looking into doing the 7 channel faces... Is there a spot where I can find plans on how to make them.